MEMBERSHIP FOR 2021/22 WILL BE OPEN SOON. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SIGNED UP, WE HAVE YOUR DETAILS AND WILL BE SHARING DETAILS OF THE UPCOMING SEASON PACKS SOON
We are an official branch of NFSC and as such can offer formal membership to Forest’s Official Supporters Club.
Similar to last season, our 2020/21 season membership includes all the benefits listed below that you get from being a member of Nottingham Forest’s Official Supporters Club, plus added extras that are exclusive to the North America Branch.
After a challenging but (we hope) successful first foray into formal North American membership, we want to build and grow the community further, connecting Forest fans across the whole of North America. Thank you for your continued support.
Nottingham Forest Supporters Club Benefits
- Use of bar before home matches at the Boat Club, Trentside
- Monthly prize draw – £50 each month, August to April
- Social events organized centrally and by some branches
- Regular consultative forum meetings with NFFC (contact the General Secretary for details)
- Supporters Club Executive Box made available to branches throughout the season
- Arranged tour of the City Ground
- Business Discounts
- Some of the physical goodies that are sent to us from the UK
Additional North America Branch Benefits
- Limited edition NFFCNA 2020/21 season lapel pin badge
- Exclusive NFFCNA sticker pack
- NFFCNA Face Mask (stay safe!)
- NFFCNA Embroidered Patch
- Commemorative 2020/21 season postcard
- 15% discount on future seasonal NFFCNA merchandise
- Regular e-newsletter and communications
- Opportunities to contribute to future blog and podcast
- Free entry to future seasonal competitions
- Exclusive updates on the re-working of our 2019/20 meetup in Nashville. If things change and evolve, you can have your say on the direction it takes
- Vote for NFFCNA Player of the Season and Hall of Fame Inductees
Season membership is $30 (including postage and packaging), approximately $10 of which goes to the central supporters club in Nottingham, with the remaining used to cover the costs of the additional NFFCNA items and to support our mission as your NFFCNA community.
For Child membership requests (16 years and under – $12) and Family Membership requests (2 x Adult and up to 2 x children – $70) please contact us to arrange
Because of logistical challenges presented to us related to the global and national health crisis, the first batch of member packs will be shipped as soon as they are ready, we anticipate this should be sometime in late September. If you have any questions, please contact us
You can read our mission statement HERE.